Tea tree oil is wonderful home remedy for acne which is derived from tea tree. The name was given eighteen century sailors. With treating pimples, there are many other benefits of tea tree from skin. It treats fungal infections of the nail, ringworm, athlete’s foot, lice scabies, vaginal infections, insects’ bites, infection of mouth, sore throat, nose, ear infections etc. Tea tree oil is effective for acne because the chemical present in tea tree oil may kill fungas and bacteria.
Tea Tree Oil for Acne
Tea Tree Oil is an effective remedy for acne. It treats acne prone skin naturally. It works in same way on acne as benzoyl peroxide.
What are reasons for the effectiveness of Tea Tree Oil for Acne
- The natural oil contains anti microbial properties and anti bacterial properties.
- Tea Tree Oil is also source of antifungal and antiseptic properties that are helpful in preventing acne.
- It controls production of oil which is main reason of acne.
- It offers treatment of cystic acne.
- After deeply penetrating into skin, it unblocks sebaceous glands and makes pores, pimples, whiteheads, blackheads dry. It helps in disinfecting the pores.
Above mentioned points clearly says that tea tree oil is the source of antifungal, antiviral, antibacterial and antiseptic properties. That is why it is best for acne treatment.
How to Use Tree Oil for acne treatment
Tea Tree Oil – You can use Tea Tree Oil directly on face. How to use tea tree oil directly on face?
- Apply a few drops of tea tree oil directly on face by using cotton ball.
- Leave it for overnight
- Apply it regularly on face.
Diluted Tea Tree Oil
This method is used to treat cystic acne. How to use Diluted Tea Tree Oil for Acne-
- Wash face with water and let it dry.
- Mix 9 part of water with 1 pat tea tree oil
- Use cotton to apply on affected area
- Let it dry then wash off water
- Apply moisturizer
- Apply it regularly for best results
Tea Tree Oil with Honey – The mixture of Tea Tree Oil and Honey is perfect combination for acne as honey contains antibacterial properties-
Mix tea tree oil with honey and apply on affected area with cotton ball. Then leave it for overnight, wash off with water.
Tea Tree Oil with Yoghurt
Tea Tree Oil helps in smoothening irritated skin and reduces redness
Prepare the mixture of tea tree oil and yoghurt and apply it on face directly.
Tea Tree Oil Products- You can use Tea Tree Oil Products directly from market. There are many brands which are offering products of Tea Tree Oil for Acne. Lotus is offering tea tree oil face wash which is an effective home remedy for acne. There are good reviews of Lotus tea tree face wash. There is a popular brand Body Shop which is offering a range of products of tea tree for acne. Body shop tea tree products are listed below
Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream
Tea Tree Scrub
Tea Tree Pore Minimizer, night lotion, skin clearing lotion, tea tree face mask and more.
Other Skin Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
As other above mentioned, the Oil is very effective for acne. There are many other benefits of tea tree oil for skin which are as follows-
Gives Healthy Skin- An effective remedy for healthy skin. Tea Tree Oil cures skin problems like dark spots, pimples,
blemishes.You can use it directly or Tea Tree oil based products from market to get the treatment for such skin problems.
Severe Skin Problem Treatment- The problem of athlete foot and fungal nail infection can be treated by using Tea Tree Oil. Skin disorders like burns, boils. wounds and cuts can also be treated by it.
Dry Skin Problems- During summers, you may suffer from dry skin problems which can be treated by the mixture of Tea Tree Oil and almond Oil