Fiber is very good for the health. We all should eat fiber daily for weight loss. The reason that helps fiber in losing weight is it keeps fuller for a long time. The daily recommended fiber should be taken 25-30 grams. It slows down the rate of digesting food. It also keeps you satisfied for a long time without losing nutrients. You can get the full energy without losing nutrients.
Correlation Between Fiber & Weight Loss
- There are some facts associated with fiber diet for weight loss.
- Fiber contains the healthy ingredient, known as gut flora which keeps intestine healthy.
- It contains good bacteria which helps in fighting with inflammation which is the main cause of obesity & disease.
- Without killing your appetite, fiber food can keep you satisfied for a long time.
- There is a strong correlation between fiber & weight loss. It has been found in studies that people has lost weight just by eating fiber food.
- It also cures constipation which is the main cause of belly fat.
Here is the clear explanation about Fiber & Weight Loss.
Fiber doesn’t contain any magical properties that can shed extra body weight. It just keeps your hunger pangs satisfied & don’t let you eat more. You are also required to drink lots of water to digest fiber properly. Your brain gets the signal for stop eating once you start feeling fuller.
The chances of storing fat become less after having the soluble type of fiber. As it forms a kind of gel inside your gut which slows down the absorption of sugar into your bloodstream. Lower blood sugar means lower insulin levels which mean you’re less likely to store fat.
Fiber Foods for Weight Loss
There are many weight loss mistakes that we all do. Among them, most common are eating habits. You could not get the desired result only by focusing on the workout. Your diet is also very important for weight loss.
Your diet should be fiber enriched so that it can promote easy weight loss without putting much effort on weight loss.
High Fiber Foods for Weight Loss
This is the list high fiber foods for weight loss-
High Fiber Fruits for Weight Loss
Fiber is very important for weight loss. There are many high fiber fruits for weight loss such as Avocado, Asian Pears, Berries, Coconut & figs.
High Fiber Vegetables for Weight Loss
The high fiber vegetables for weight loss are Artichokes, Peas, Okra, Acron Squash, Brussels Sprouts, Turnips.
Fiber Rich Indian Foods for Weight Loss
Take the daily dose of fiber every day to lose weight. The fiber rich Indian foods are Black Beans, Chick Peas, Lima Beans, Split Peas, Lentils.
Nuts, Grains & Seeds are also referred as Fiber Rice Indian Foods for weight loss. Nuts like almonds, walnut are high fiber diet for weight loss. Flax Seeds, Chia Seeds, Quinoa are also referred as high fiber weight loss diet.
Whole grains are also the rich source of fiber for weight loss. You can replace pasta & bread with whole grain products.
All these above-given foods are low in fat and high in fiber. So you can lose weight without killing your hunger
High & Low Fiber Weight Loss Sample Menu
You can take above-given fiber enriched food in breakfast, lunch & dinner. Whenever you feel fuller, eat fiber enriched food instead of unhealthy snacks.
- You can start the day with fiber enriched fruits like Coconut, Figs, Asian Pears & Avocado.
- You can have fiber-rich vegetables in lunch such as Peas, Turnips Artichokes, Acron Squash, Okra & Brussels Sprouts.
- You can have Black Beans, Chick Peas, Lima Beans, Split Peas, Lentils in Dinner.